Orlando to Fort Pierce
Travel from Orlando to Fort Pierce
At RedCoach, we are committed to providing the most comfortable and safe trip from Fort Pierce to Orlando – or from Orlando to Fort Pierce – so your journey can be enjoyable and productive whether you’re traveling for fun or for work.
Orlando is home to some of the most popular destinations in all of Florida, which makes this a very popular route. We make it easy to reserve your tickets and experience a true luxury motor coach ride. Fort Pierce is just one stop away from Orlando, so a day trip to Disney World or other famous destinations is easier than ever.
Book your bus tickets in Florida today and discover for yourself how our oversized seating, high-end amenities, and extra legroom can make a real difference.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state.
No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and style. This means we also make it easy for you to avoid the hassles of the airports, the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays by choosing a more comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create an amazing travel experience. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable, so you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida. Our bus from Orlando to Fort Pierce is just one stop away, but the road still covers many beautiful miles, and we work to make the ride as safe and comfortable as possible.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, too, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip
The bus trip from Fort Pierce to Orlando is just a single stop away.
- Fort Pierce
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do in both Orlando and Fort Pierce. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your destination, getting there is half the fun. At these locations, you might check out:
When you arrive in either Fort Pierce or Orlando, you can check out some popular attractions, such as:
- Walt Disney World (Orlando)
- Universal Studios (Orlando)
- SeaWorld (Orlando)
- Navy Seal Museum (Fort Pierce)
- Jetty Park (Fort Pierce)
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens (Fort Pierce)
- Fort Pierce Inlet State Park (Fort Pierce)
Whether you’re a student at UCF headed home for the weekend or a huge football fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
All you need now is a great place to stay in Orlando. Perhaps:
- Radisson Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF
- Homewood Suites Orlando – International Drive/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive
In Fort Pierce, you might check out:
- Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West
RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area. Our Fort Pierce to Orlando International Airport route is designed to make this part of your journey comfortable and safe. You can also reach the following ports and airports:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Airport
At RedCoach, we offer a number of simple ways to make your trip even more affordable.
Check out some deals on popular destinations in Florida or take advantage on our group, military, and student specials.
Then, if you regularly ride on our busses, it’s time to register as a RedRider member. This membership program allows you to earn 10 points for every dollar you spend and then redeem those points for discounted bus rides (you may even qualify for free tickets).
Let us show you how to get from Fort Pierce to Orlando – or from Orlando to Fort Pierce – in comfort and safety.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how affordable, safe, and comfortable this trip really is.