Make your trip from Fort Pierce to Miami – or from Miami to Fort Pierce – a comfortable, efficient, and safe one. At RedCoach, we work hard to provide the best luxury bus service in the state of Florida.
Whether you’re headed out to the historic waterfront downtown area of Fort Pierce, or experiencing some of the world-famous attractions in Miami, you can arrive at your destination relaxed and ready to go.
This trip will take you through a few stops along the Florida coast, but with our oversized seating and high-end amenities, you can enjoy your time on the road.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. Other bus services are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, but we want you to be able to relax and enjoy the journey.
We also make it easy for you to avoid the hassles of the airports, the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays when you choose this comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other. Your trip should be more than just a bus ride. It can be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. Our features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to easily browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
At RedCoach, we offer a number of special discounts for military and students. On top of that, you can join our RedRider membership program and make your future trips even more affordable.
It’s easy to get started. Simply sign up for the membership and start earning 10 points for every dollar you spend. These points can be applied to future bus tickets, so your next bus ride can be an even better deal.
We run 2 different routes that stop in most key cities in the state of Florida. Our shuttle from Miami to Fort Pierce makes a few stops along the way, covering many beautiful miles, and we work to make the ride as efficient and safe as possible.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip
The bus from Fort Pierce to Miami stops at a number of convenient locations, including:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do in both Miami and Fort Pierce. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your destination, getting there is half the fun. At these locations, you might check out:
There are a number of must-see attractions and other unique things to do in both Miami and Fort Pierce. On one of your trips, you could check out:
- Navy Seal Museum (Fort Pierce)
- Jetty Park (Fort Pierce)
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens (Fort Pierce)
- Fort Pierce Inlet State Park (Fort Pierce)
- Miami Beach (Miami)
- Bayside Marketplace (Miami)
RedCoach connects many colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
You might consider some of the more popular hotels in Miami:
- South Beach Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
In Fort Pierce, you might check out:
- Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West
RedCoach makes it easy to reach some of the major airports in the area. You can reach the following airports:
- Ft Lauderdale Airport
- Miami Airport
Let us show you how to get from Fort Pierce to Miami – or from Miami to Fort Pierce – in comfort and safety.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how affordable, safe, and comfortable this trip really is.