RedCoach specializes in providing comfortable and efficient travel options from Gainesville to West Palm Beach and from West Palm Beach to Gainesville.
This trip goes through a number of convenient stops along the way, and we make sure that you can enjoy the entire trip with top-of-the-line amenities, plenty of legroom, and oversized, comfortable seats.
Whether you’re traveling for fun or for work, we offer a travel experience that is unlike any other. Spend your time on the road getting some extra work done or rest up for your final destination by taking an extended power nap along the way.
Book your bus tickets in Florida today and discover just how simple and efficient this trip can be.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there comfortably and safely. We also make it easy for you to avoid the hassles of the airports, the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays when you choose this comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your Florida trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to access the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety: Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity: Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida as you travel from West Palm Beach to Gainesville.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a route that stops at all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Our shuttle from Gainesville to West Palm Beach on the Miami to Tallahassee route is the most direct trip, and it goes through:
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
- Gainesville UF
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do in West Palm Beach and Gainesville. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, getting there is half the fun.
Both Gainesville and West Palm Beach have a number of interesting attractions. Whether you enjoy the beaches or learning about the state’s history, you might check out:
- Butterfly Rainforest (Gainesville)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (Gainesville)
- McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary (West Palm Beach)
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts (West Palm Beach)
Whether you’re a student at the University of Florida headed home for the weekend or a huge football fan off to see the next home game, RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state.
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
Ready for the big trip? All you need now is a great place to stay. In Gainesville, you might check out:
- Hilton University of Florida Conference
In West Palm Beach, on the other hand, consider:
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hyatt Place West Palm Beach
RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports in Florida Our bus service can help make this part of your journey comfortable and efficient. You can reach the following airports:
- Miami Airport
- Tallahassee International Airport
Get Discounted Bus Tickets in Florida
RedCoach offers a number of discounted bus tickets on some of our most popular routes. You can find great savings for students, people in the military, seniors, and others. Be sure to check them out before you hit the road.
If you’re a regular traveler, join our RedRider membership program and start earning more discounts on your next trip.
We’re ready to help you get from Gainesville to West Palm Beach or from West Palm Beach to Gainesville in comfort and style.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how affordable, safe, and comfortable this trip really is.