Getting from Fort Pierce to West Palm Beach or from West Palm Beach to Fort Pierce has never been easier or more comfortable.
West Palm Beach is a beautiful city with amazing waterfront views, unique shopping districts, and great outdoor activities all year long. Fort Pierce is also filled with historic areas and unique things to see and do. Whichever way you’re headed, we make it easy to reach your final destination.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how our luxury seating, expanded legroom, and high-end amenities can eliminate the stress and frustration of driving the busy Florida highways. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the trip.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. While other bus services are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to relax and enjoy the journey.
No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and style. We also make it easy for you to avoid the hassles of the airports, the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays when you choose this comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to access our entertainment system, browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety: Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity: Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We have 3 different routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida. Our shuttle from West Palm Beach to Fort Pierce is a direct trip from your pickup to your final destination, so you won’t have to put up with any inconvenient stops along the way.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – Ocala – Gainesville – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa 1
Miami Airport – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa Downtown – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa 2
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip:
Our shuttle from Fort Pierce to West Palm Beach is a direct trip from:
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
- Along the Way
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do in West Palm Beach and Fort Pierce. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, getting there is half the fun. In these locations, you might check out:
Whether you’re headed to West Palm Beach or Fort Pierce, there are a number of must-see attractions and other unique things to do. On one of your trips, you could check out:
- Navy Seal Museum (Fort Pierce)
- Jetty Park (Fort Pierce)
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens (Fort Pierce)
- Fort Pierce Inlet State Park (Fort Pierce)
- McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary (West Palm Beach)
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts (West Palm Beach)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student at the University of Miami headed home for the weekend or a huge football fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Miami (Miami)
- Florida International University (Miami)
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University – FAMU (Tallahassee)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
Got your bus tickets? Got some great plans for the day? All you need now is a great place to spend the night. Some of the more popular hotels in West Palm Beach include:
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hyatt Place West Palm Beach
In Fort Pierce, you might check out:
- Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West
- Ports and Airports
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area. Our bus service can help make this part of your journey comfortable and efficient. You can reach the following ports and airports:
- Port of Miami
- Palm Beach International Airport
At RedCoach, we don’t just drop you off at your destination and leave you to fend for yourself. We offer several options to help you reach your final destination. Whether you’re heading out to see your favorite college or pro team play or to check out some of the great outdoors attractions throughout the state, there are several ways to get where you’re going.
In many cities, we offer a safe and convenient shuttle service to get you to the nearby attractions or hotels, or you can use the convenient public transit system, rent a vehicle, or take advantage of car sharing services like Uber.
There are many different alternatives that can help you end your trip, so take a look at your options and find the most efficient way to finish strong.
Let us show you how to get from Fort Pierce to West Palm Beach – or from West Palm Beach to Fort Pierce – in comfort and style.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how affordable, safe, and comfortable this trip really is.