RedCoach offers the most comfortable and relaxing transportation from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa, or from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale. So, whether you’re travelling for work, school, or fun, you can arrive feeling relaxed and ready to go.
We are committed to providing plenty of space and comfort as you commute between some of the key cities in the state. We serve students from the University of South Florida, tourists who are hoping to see some famous attractions, and anyone travelling between these cities for work.
The RedCoach luxury bus service is simply the best and most comfortable way to get to your destination. Book your trip today and enjoy a relaxing ride through Florida.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus service with the kind of comforts and amenities that make the time on the road just fly by. We offer a more comfortable ride and more amenities than any other bus service in Florida, so you can sit back and relax, enjoy some of your favorite shows, or stay connected the whole trip to get your work done on the way.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience that is more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 different routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida, and the Tampa to Fort Lauderdale bus provides great comfort at an affordable price. These routes go from one city-center to the next, so you can get where you’re going quickly, without an excessive number of stops along the way.
Compare this to the train from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale, which is a far less comfortable experience, far more crowded, and prone to constant stops along the way. With RedCoach, you just get your tickets and kick back and enjoy the trip.
These routes extend the length of the entire state, and there are many things to see and do for travelers who want to discover something new. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops in all the right places.
Miami to Tampa
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Naples – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF
The bus from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa – or vice versa – stops at a few places along the way, including:
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers FGCU
- Tampa USF
Where can we take you?
Whether you’re taking advantage of our bus service from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale or you’ve already got your Fort Lauderdale to Tampa bus tickets in hand, there are a lot of incredible things to see and do along the way.
There is no shortage of things to see and do in Fort Lauderdale and Tampa. Some popular attractions include:
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise (Fort Lauderdale)
- Intracoastal Waterway (Fort Lauderdale)
- Busch Gardens (Tampa)
- Bayshore Boulevard (Tampa)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. We can help you get to:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
Already chosen your route? Ready to hit the road? All you need now is a great place to stay in Tampa. Our stop is close to several of the most popular hotels.
- Renaissance Tampa International Plaza
- Grand Hyatt
- Tampa Airport Marriot
If you’re final destination is in Fort Lauderdale, you may consider hotels like:
- B Ocean Resort
- Ocean Manor Beach Resort
RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area. We offer an extremely comfortable service to these airports:
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Miami Airport
When you book your next trip with RedCoach, be sure to check out our discounts and deals on bus trips in Florida for students and military personnel.
The RedRider Membership Program is great for regular riders and can help you get even more discounts on your tickets. You will start earning points for every dollar you spend, which can be redeemed on your next purchase.
Getting from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa – or Tampa to Fort Lauderdale – is simple, affordable, and safe.
Book your trip now and discover the RedCoach difference.