At RedCoach, you can travel on our buses from Orlando to Tallahassee and enjoy the convenience and amenities for a great price.
Our luxury bus service offers a way for you to work, rest, or play in comfort as you travel from Tallahassee to Orlando. So, whether you’re going for employment, education, or entertainment, you can arrive relaxed and refreshed.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus service with the kind of comforts that make the time on the road just fly by. We offer a more comfortable ride and more amenities than any other bus service in Florida, so you can sit back and relax on the bus from Tallahassee to Orlando.
No matter where you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and safety. We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other, so you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Since the drive from Tallahassee to Orlando takes a little while, our large seats are spread out. This way, you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web or play your favorite games with a dependable signal the entire route from Tallahassee to Orlando.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 different routes that stop at nearly every key city in Florida, and there are a lot of great things to see and do along the way.
These routes go from one city-center to the next, so you can get where you’re going efficiently, without an excessive number of stops along the way. Just get your Orlando to Tallahassee bus tickets and kick back and enjoy the trip.
Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops in all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- University of Central Florida
- Gainesville UF
- Tallahassee FSU
- Tallahassee Downtown
Where can we take you?
There are so many things to see and do on the route from Tallahassee to Orlando. Whether you are traveling to or from a great university, visiting some of Orlando’s most well-known attractions, or just enjoying a family vacation, you’ll find it all along the way.
Tallahassee to Orlando is a popular route. Orlando is one of the most well-known places in Florida for fun and family activities, but you’ll also find plenty of unique attractions in Tallahassee. In Orlando, for example, you could explore:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Studios
Tallahassee, on the other hand, is the capital of the state, so you’ll likely see a number of people travel here for business and politics. There’s a lot of history in this town, and you can’t miss the true southern charm in the architecture. Some of the attractions here include:
- Cascade Park for free concerts, festivals, a walking loop, and more
- Florida Historic Capitol Museum for a true taste of our political history
- Florida State Seminoles games at Doak Campbell Stadium
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida, so whether you’re a student headed home for the weekend, a parent off to visit your diligent student, or just going to see the campus, we can help you get to and from a number of campuses, such as:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
After you’ve booked your Tallahassee to Orlando trip, you’ll need a great place to stay. Consider the following areas:
- Radisson Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF
- Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive
Of course, if you’ve got your tickets going from Orlando to Tallahassee, you might check out places like:
- Comfort Suite Hotels
- Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in and around Florida. This route can even take you to stops close to major airports like:
- Ft Lauderdale Airport
- Miami Airport
RedCoach offers a number of simple and effective ways to make your trip even more affordable. Our RedRider membership program or one of our other bus discounts are great ways to help you get on the road.
We offer military and student discounts, and our membership program rewards those who travel with us regularly. Signing up is simple, and once you’re registered, you’ll start earning points for every dollar you spend.
Let us show you how to get from Orlando to Tallahassee – or Tallahassee to Orlando – in comfort and safety.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable and comfortable this route really is.