Tallahassee - Fort Lauderdale
Travel Tallahassee - Fort Lauderdale
RedCoach makes it easy, comfortable, and safe to travel from Fort Lauderdale to Tallahassee, or from Tallahassee to Fort Lauderdale. This trip covers a lot of miles, but you can relax and enjoy the entire journey in our large, relaxing seats, using our high-end amenities, and resting up before you arrive.
We’ll help you get where you’re going in comfort and safety. Book your bus tickets today and discover how convenient and comfortable this trip can be.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus service with a more comfortable ride and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. While other bus lines are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to spread out, sit back, and enjoy the entire journey.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to access the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 routes that stop at most key cities in the state of Florida, so you can ride the Fort Lauderdale to Tallahassee bus at an affordable price and go from one city-center to the next without an excessive number of stops along the way.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so even though it’s quite a stretch from Fort Lauderdale to Tallahassee, you can enjoy the entire length of the trip. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops in all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
- Gainesville UF
- Tallahassee FSU
- Tallahassee Downtown
Where can we take you?
Along this trip, there are a lot of great things to see and do. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, your journey will be comfortable and enjoyable.
There is no shortage of things to see and do in Tallahassee and Fort Lauderdale (and at all the stops in between). Some popular attractions include:
- Mission San Luis de Apalachee (Tallahassee)
- Marks National Wildlife Refuge (Tallahassee)
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise (Fort Lauderdale)
- Intracoastal Waterway (Fort Lauderdale)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student at Florida State University headed home for the weekend or a serious Gators fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
Looking for a great place to stay in Fort Lauderdale? You might check out places like:
- B Ocean Resort
- Ocean Manor Beach Resort
If you’ve already booked your Fort Lauderdale to Tallahassee bus tickets, you may consider hotels like:
- Comfort Suite Hotels
- Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
RedCoach makes it easy to reach the below major airports in the area, so you can arrive relaxed and ready for the next leg of your journey.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Miami Airport
RedCoach offers a number of ways to make your trip even more affordable. Our RedRider membership program or one of our other bus discounts can help you get on the road today.
We offer military and student discounts, and our membership program rewards those who travel with us regularly. Signing up is simple, and once you’re registered, you’ll start earning points for every dollar you spend.
Let us take you from Fort Lauderdale to Tallahassee – or Tallahassee to Fort Lauderdale – in comfort and safety.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable and comfortable this route really is.