Experience a luxury bus ride from Orlando to Miami with RedCoach. These cities are some of the most popular destinations in Florida, and whether you’re traveling for work, school, or fun, your journey will be as comfortable, efficient, and enjoyable as possible.
The Orlando to Miami route is extremely popular since it connects so many people to Disney World, some of the top colleges in the country, and a range of amazing attractions.
Book your trip today and find an affordable option going either direction.
The RedCoach bus route from Orlando to Miami or Miami to Orlando features a range of amenities designed to increase your comfort and make the trip just fly by. You can relax with our high-end amenities on our luxury motor coaches or take advantage of the high-tech solutions to keep working as you travel the whole ride from Orlando to Miami.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other. We want to make your trip more than just a bus ride – we want your trip from Orlando to Miami to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. So, you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Your drive from Orlando to Miami doesn’t have to be cramped and uncomfortable. Our large seats give you plenty of space, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and enjoy all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to our free WiFi to eliminate weak signals, charge up with our power outlets, and browse the web, or play your favorite games while you travel across Florida.
- Utmost Safety: Our motorcoaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity: Want to do more than relax when you’re travelling from Orlando to Miami? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
Stops & Routes
We have 2 different routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida. These routes go from one city-center to the next, so on trips from Orlando to Miami, you won’t have to put up with an excessive number of stops along the way. Just get your bus tickets and kick back and enjoy the trip.
The route that goes through Orlando continues all the way up to Tallahassee. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a route that stops in all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
At RedCoach, we offer a special reward program that allows frequent riders to earn points toward free bus tickets.
It’s easy to become a RedRider Member. Simply get registered and start earning 10 points for every dollar you spend. You can then redeem those points for your next trip through your RedRider account or by phone or even at the RedCoach terminal.
Be sure to check out our other deals on some of our most popular routes or score some savings through our military, student, and group discount programs.
Along the Way
Where can we take you?
The Orlando to Miami bus route can connect you to some of the most popular attractions, the best hotels, some incredible colleges and more. The route going in the other direction, from Miami to Orlando, and all the way up to Tallahassee, can broaden your travel experience even more.
There is a lot to see and do along the way, too. Consider some of the following:
Orlando to Miami is a popular route because both cities have so much to do. Orlando contains some of the most famous attractions in the country, and Miami doesn’t lack for things to do and see, either. You can take our luxury bus ride and visit attractions like:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Studios
College students regularly make the trip from Orlando to Miami because our affordable bus service can connect students (who may be living on a strict budget) to their home towns or their favorite weekend destinations. There are many popular colleges on our routes, including:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
If you’re traveling from Orlando to Miami, you may choose to stay in some of the well-known hotels nearby, such as:
- South Beach Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
Of course, if you’re headed in the other direction, from Miami to Orlando, you might consider lodging at these establishments:
- Radisson Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF
- Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive / Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach these major airports:
- Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Miami Airport
Let us show you how to get from Miami to Orlando – or Orlando to Miami – in comfort and style.
Book your Orlando to Miami trip now and discover how affordable it really is.