You can get Fort Lauderdale to Orlando bus tickets at a great price or book a trip from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale and enjoy a truly safe and comfortable journey. Whether you’re travelling for work, fun, or just to see another part of Florida, RedCoach is not your typical motorcoach.
We offer a way to get from your starting point to your final destination in luxury, in style, and on time.
This route is a perfect way to visit Disney World or Universal Studios, escape the college campus for a weekend, or go on a cruise from FLL, so book your bus trip today and discover how easy it can be.
RedCoach offers a true luxury coach bus service with an amazing array of comforts and amenities.
Our coach offers plenty of room to spread out and be productive or simply relax as you bus to Orlando or Fort Lauderdale.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, safe, and enjoyable. These features provide:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi to browse the web, or play your favorite games. Power outlets are also available so you can stay connected the whole way.
- Utmost Safety: Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip and provide immediate responses to any issues that come up.
- High Productivity: Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions along the way.
At RedCoach, we offer a number of special deals for popular destinations on our bus routes in Florida. If you’re headed to Orlando, be sure to check out our current offers.
If you regularly make this trip, we recommend joining the RedRider membership program so you can get even more great deals on your future bust tickets.
Stops & Routes
Our 2 Florida bus routes stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida, so you can easily book your seat on a bus from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando. These routes go from one city-center to the next, so you can get where you’re going without an excessive number of stops along the way. Just get your tickets and kick back and enjoy the trip.
The route from Fort Lauderdale goes through Orlando and all the way up to Tallahassee, so there are many things to see and do along this road for travelers who want to go a little further. Take a look at the detailed route information and bus schedule to get on a trip that stops in all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip:
West Palm Beach
Along the Way
Where can we take you?
Whether you are booked on a bus from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale or you have a seat on a bus that started in Fort Lauderdale, passing through Orlando, on your way further north, there are a lot of incredible things to see and do along the way. Consider some of the following:
Orlando is well known for many of its attractions, but there are also plenty of things to experience closer to Fort Lauderdale. Just a few of your options include:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Studios
- Crayola Experience
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Magic Kingdom
- Orlando Magic Stadium
- Downtown Disney
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise
- Intracoastal Waterway
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student headed home for the weekend, a parent off to visit your diligent student, or just going to see the campus, we can help you get to:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
If you’re traveling from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando, you may choose to stay in some of the well-known areas nearby, such as:
- Radisson Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF
- Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive
If your path takes you from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale, though, you may check out places like:
- B Ocean Resort
- Ocean Manor Beach Resort
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Fort Lauderdale
Ports and Airports
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of your journey, RedCoach makes it easy to reach major airports. This route can even take you to the stops closest to the Miami ports and airports. Our stops include:
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Miami Airport
Let us show you how to get from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando – or Orlando to Fort Lauderdale – in safety and comfort.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable it really is. Book Now