Your next trip from Tallahassee to Ocala or Ocala to Tallahassee can be simple, comfortable and efficient when you book with RedCoach.
Whether you’re traveling for an important business meeting, to see some of the sights throughout Florida or to further your education at Florida State University, you can take advantage of our spacious, comfortable seating, ample legroom and high-quality amenities to make the trip unforgettable.
Sit back and relax or stay connected to get some work done – the choice is yours.
Book your bus ticket and discover a better way to reach your destination.
RedCoach offers luxury bus travel with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other bus company in the state. While other bus services are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to relax and enjoy the ride.
No matter where you’re headed in Florida, we can get you there in comfort and style. We also make it easy for you to avoid the hassles of airports, TSA, and the inevitable flight delays when you choose this convenient and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want your trip to Florida to be more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Maximum comfort – Relax and unwind on your trip. Our large seats are arranged so you can recline up to 140 degrees and make the most of all that legroom.
- Onboard entertainment: Connect your devices to free WiFi and power outlets to access our entertainment system, surf the web or play your favorite games.
- Maximum Security: Our coaches are equipped with a state-of-the-art GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can track every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity: Need to do a lot? Our routes stop at only the most popular destinations, so you can keep working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
Stops and Routes
We have 3 different routes that stop in almost every key city in the state of Florida. Our shuttle bus from Ocala to Tallahassee covers many miles and makes a few stops at some popular locations. The exact number of stops, however, will depend on the route you decide to take.
Our routes span the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Check out the detailed route and schedule information to get to a route that stops in all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
– Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – Ocala – Gainesville – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa 1
– Miami Airport – Fort Myers FGCU – Downtown Tampa – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa 2
– Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip
The bus from Tallahassee to Ocala makes some very convenient stops. On the route from Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando, you will make a stop in:
- Tallahassee FSU
- Downtown Tallahassee
On the route from Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa, you will stop at:
- Gainesville UF
- Tallahassee FSU
- Downtown Tallahassee
Along the way
Where can we take you?
There’s plenty to see and do when traveling by bus from Ocala to Tallahassee. At RedCoach, we make sure that no matter what your final destination is, getting there is half the fun. At these locations, you just might be going:
Places of Interest
Our Tallahassee to Ocala shuttle service is a great way to visit some of Florida’s must-see attractions. Whether you enjoy the great outdoors or prefer to explore the state’s rich history, you can take some time to visit:
- The Golden Gypsy Farm (Ocala).
- Sholom Park (Ocala)
- Appleton Museum of Art (Ocala)
- Silver Springs River (Ocala)
- Mission San Luis de Apalachee (Tallahassee)
- St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge (Tallahassee)
RedCoach connects many of Florida’s largest and most popular universities with other cities in the state. So whether you’re a Florida State University student heading home for the weekend or a huge soccer fan watching the next home game, we’ll get you there and back:
- Florida State University (Tallahassee)
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University – FAMU (Tallahassee)
- University of Central Florida (Orlando)
- University of South Florida (Tampa)
- University of Florida (Gainesville)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (Fort Myers)
- University of Miami (Miami)
- Florida International University (Miami)
Did you book your bus tickets? All you need now is a great place to stay. Some of the most popular hotels in Tallahassee include:
- Comfort Suites Hotel (This is where the Tallahassee Downtown stop is located).
- Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Ocala also has great options, such as:
- Red Roof Inn
Ports and Airports
When your overland trip is just the first leg of your journey, RedCoach makes it easy to access the area’s major airports and ports. Our shuttle bus service can help make this part of your trip convenient and efficient. The following ports and airports can be reached:
- Port of Miami
- Ocala International Airport
- Tallahassee International Airport
- Transportation options to reach your final destination
At RedCoach, we don’t just drop you off at your destination and leave you to fend for yourself. We offer several options to help you get to your final destination. Whether you’re headed to see your favorite college or professional team or to check out some of the outdoor attractions around the state, there are several ways to get to your destination.
In many cities, we offer safe and convenient shuttle service to reach nearby attractions or hotels, or you can use the convenient public transportation system, rent a vehicle, or take advantage of car-sharing services like Uber.
There are many different alternatives that can help you finish your trip, so take a look at your options and find the most efficient way to finish strong.
Let us show you how to get from Tallahassee to Ocala – or Ocala to Tallahassee – in comfort and style.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how affordable, safe and comfortable this trip is.