At RedCoach, we offer the only true luxury bus ride from Ocala to Orlando – and from Orlando to Ocala – in the state of Florida. We are dedicated to providing a comfortable, affordable, and safe service so you can arrive at your final destination relaxed and ready to go.
Orlando is one of the most popular destinations in the state, which means there’s a lot of traffic coming and going all the time. Whether you’re making this trip for fun or for work, we can help you avoid the stress and frustration of navigating these busy streets.
Book your trip today and discover the best bus ride in Florida for yourself.
RedCoach offers a luxury experience with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. While other bus lines are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to spread out, lay back, and enjoy the journey.
No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and safety. We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable.
These amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to access the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
When you book your next trip with RedCoach, you can find a number of special discounts and deals on bus rides in Florida. We regularly offer special deals for students, groups, and military personnel.
If you regularly ride on our motor coaches, check out the RedRider Membership Program to get even more discounts on your tickets. You can start earning points for every dollar you spend, which can be redeemed on your next purchase through your RedRider account or by phone or even when you arrive at the terminal.
Stops & Routes
We have 2 routes that stop at nearly every key city in Florida to make it easy and affordable to get where you’re going. Orlando and Ocala are just a couple stops away, but there’s still a lot to see along the way.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there (with minimal stops along the way). Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
Orlando to Ocala
- Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala
The shuttle from Orlando to Ocala stops at:
- University of Central Florida
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do along our bus routes. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, your journey will be comfortable and enjoyable.
When you take our shuttle from Ocala to Orlando, you’ll be able to check out some of the most popular attractions in the state.
- Walt Disney World (Orlando)
- Universal Studios (Orlando)
- SeaWorld (Orlando)
- The Gypsy Gold Farm (Ocala)
- Sholom Park (Ocala)
- Appleton Museum of Art (Ocala)
- Silver Springs River (Ocala)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student headed home for the weekend or a die-hard fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
Ready to hit the road? Orlando has so many visitors each year that it needs a lot of great hotels to accommodate them all. Some of the more popular ones include:
- Radisson Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF
- Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive
Popular hotels in Ocala include like:
- Red Roof Inn
We offer an extremely comfortable bus to major airports, so you can arrive relaxed and ready for the next leg of your journey. Our bus service will get you to the following airports:
- Miami Airport
- Ft Lauderdale Airport
Getting from Orlando to Ocala – or Ocala to Orlando – is simple, affordable, and safe.
Book your trip now and discover the RedCoach difference.