You can catch the Ocala to Miami bus and spend some time in one of the most popular destinations in America or head the other way on the Miami to Ocala bus and discover some of the amazing attractions in this beautiful city. And you can do it all in comfort on our Florida bus line.
At RedCoach, we have designed a motor coach experience unlike any other bus service in the area, so you can arrive at your destination relaxed and ready to go. Whether you’re traveling for work or fun, we’ll make sure your ride is both comfortable and safe.
Our Ocala to Miami bus offers all the amenities and comforts you need to enjoy the entire trip. From the extra space between every seat to the safety and onboard connectivity, you can rest or work from the moment you leave to the moment you arrive.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how easy this commute can be.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more amenities than any other bus service in Florida. Sit back and relax, enjoy some of your favorite shows, or stay connected the whole trip to get your work done while you’re on the road.
No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and safety. You can avoid the hassles of the airports, including the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays by choosing a more comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create an amazing travel experience . We want your ride to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
You can make your trip even more affordable with the RedRider Membership Program or explore our regular discounts and specials for military personnel and students.
It’s easy to sign up for the membership, and you can immediately start earning points toward your next trip. Simply redeem the points through your account, over the phone, or even at the RedCoach terminal before you leave.
We constantly run 2 different routes that stop at most key cities in Florida. These routes go from one city-center to the next, so you can get where you’re going quickly, without an excessive number of stops along the way.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, and there are many things to see and do for travelers. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to book your tickets today.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip:
The Ocala Miami – or Miami Ocala – trip makes stops at a number of cities along the way, including:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
Where can we take you?
The bus from Ocala to Miami takes you past a wide range of incredible things to see and do. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your destination, your journey will be comfortable and safe.
There is no shortage of things to see and do in Ocala and Miami. Some popular attractions include:
- Walt Disney World (Orlando)
- Miami Beach (Miami)
- Bayside Marketplace (Miami)
- The Gypsy Gold Farm (Ocala)
- Sholom Park (Ocala)
- Appleton Museum of Art (Ocala)
- Silver Springs River (Ocala)
Whether you’re a student at Florida Gulf Coast University headed home for the weekend, a parent off to visit your diligent student, or a serious Gators fan ready to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
Ready to hit the road? All you need now is a great place to stay in Miami. Our stop is close to several of the most popular hotels.
- South Beach Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
If you’re final destination is in Ocala, you may consider:
- Red Roof Inn
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area.
- Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Miami Airport
Let us show you how to get from Miami to Ocala – or Ocala to Miami – safely and comfortably.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable and comfortable this trip really is.