Your next trip from Ocala to Gainesville – or from Gainesville to Ocala – can be as relaxing and enjoyable as it is comfortable and safe.
At RedCoach, we offer the state’s only true luxury bus service, so whether you’re a major Gators fan off to see the next home game or taking the family out to see some of the attractions in Ocala, you don’t have to deal with the stress and frustration of navigating busy Florida roads on your own.
Experience our luxury amenities for yourself by booking your trip today.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. While other bus lines are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to spread out, lay back, and enjoy the journey.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable, so we’ve included features like:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
RedCoach offers a number of discounted bus tickets on some of our most popular routes. We also offer more savings for students, people in the military, seniors, and others. Be sure to check them out before you hit the road.
If you’re a regular traveler, join our RedRider membership program and start earning more discounts on your next trip with every dollar you spend.
We have 2 different routes, and each one connects Ocala and Gainesville. These cities are just a single stop away, and we make it easy and affordable to get where you’re going.
Our full routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there (with minimal stops along the way). Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Naples – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
The shuttle from Gainesville to Ocala is a direct route:
- Gainesville UF
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do along our bus routes. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, your journey will be comfortable and enjoyable. Along the way, you might want to check out:
When you take our bus from Gainesville to Ocala, you’ll be able to check out some popular attractions, such as:
- Butterfly Rainforest (Gainesville)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (Gainesville)
- The Gypsy Gold Farm (Ocala)
- Sholom Park (Ocala)
- Appleton Museum of Art (Ocala)
- Silver Springs River (Ocala)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
All you need now is a great place to stay in Gainesville. You might check out places like:
- Hilton University of Florida Conference
Popular hotels in Ocala include:
- Red Roof Inn
- Ports and Airports
RedCoach makes it easy to reach major airports and ports in Florida, including:.
- Miami Airport
- Tallahassee International Airport
Let us get from Ocala to Gainesville – or from Gainesville to Ocala – in conveniently and safely.
Book your bus tickets now and discover how affordable, safe, and comfortable this trip really is.