At RedCoach, you can find an affordable, luxury option for travelling by bus from Gainesville to Miami, or to come the other direction on the Miami to Gainesville bus. Best part: you will arrive rested and relaxed and ready to enjoy your time in these incredible cities.
Whether you’re travelling to see the Everglades and Miami Beach or heading up to Gainesville to watch the Gators dominate the visiting team, you can arrive in real style on a RedCoach luxury bus. Our goal is to ensure that, no matter where you’re going, every trip is as comfortable and safe as possible.
Book your trip today and enjoy a relaxing bus ride through Florida.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus service with the kind of comforts and amenities that make the time on the road just fly by. Sit back and relax, enjoy some of your favorite shows, or stay connected the whole trip to get your work done on the way.
No matter where you’re heading, we can provide a comfortable ride. You can even avoid the hassles of the airport, the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays by choosing a more comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. You can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets so you can browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
RedCoach offers a number of special discounts and deals on bus rides in Florida. Students and military personnel can all take advantage of these prices.
If you’re a regular traveler, our RedRider Membership Program offers even more discounts on your next trip. Simply get registered and start earning points for every dollar you spend. These points can be redeemed on your next tickets through your RedRider account or by phone or even when you arrive at the terminal.
We run 2 different routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida, and your Gainesville to Miami bus tickets include great comfort at an affordable price. These routes go from one city-center to the next, so you can get where you’re going without an excessive number of stops along the way.
Compare this to the train from Gainesville to Miami, which is a far less comfortable experience, far more crowded, and prone to constant stops along the way. With RedCoach, you just get your tickets and kick back and enjoy the trip.
These routes extend the length of the entire state, and there are many things for travelers to see and do. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to book your next trip.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip
The stops along this route include:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
- Gainesville UF
Where can we take you?
Whether you’re taking advantage of our bus service from Gainesville to Miami or you’ve already got your bus tickets from Miami to Gainesville booked in advance, there are a lot of incredible things to see and do along the way.
While Orlando is nearby and has a lot of well-known destinations, Miami certainly has plenty of things to see and do. Just a few of your options include:
- Miami Beach (Miami)
- Bayside Marketplace (Miami)
- Walt Disney World (Orlando)
There are plenty of things to experience in Gainesville, too, especially if you happen to be one of the legions of die-hard Gator fans.
- Florida Gators game at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (the largest football stadium in Florida)
- Butterfly Rainforest
- Florida Museum of Natural History
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, we can help you get to:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
Do you know where you’re going to stay when you arrive? Our stop is close to several of the most popular hotels.
- South Beach Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
If you’re taking the Miami to Gainesville route, you may consider hotels like:
Hilton University of Florida Conference
We offer an extremely comfortable service from Gainesville to the Miami airport, so you can arrive relaxed and ready for the next leg of your journey.
- Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Miami Airport
Let us show you how to get from Gainesville to Miami – or Miami to Gainesville – in comfort and safety.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable and comfortable it really is.