At RedCoach, we make it simple and affordable to ride the Gainesville to Tallahassee bus – or the Tallahassee to Gainesville bus – and arrive at your final destination safely and comfortably.
We are committed to making every trip between these cities efficient and enjoyable, so whether you’re travelling for work or fun, we’ve got you covered. Once you try out our spacious seating arrangements and high-end amenities, you’ll see why our luxury bus service tops any other in the state.
Book your tickets today and find out how simple, comfortable, and convenient this trip really is.
Other bus lines are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, but we want you to be able to spread out, sit back, and enjoy the journey.
You can avoid the hassles of the airports – which means no putting up with the TSA – and the inevitable flight delays by choosing a more comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to work, browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida, so you can get transportation from Gainesville to Tallahassee (or going the opposite way, of course) at an affordable price.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, and while it’s not too far from Tallahassee to Gainesville, we make it easy for you to enjoy the entire trip (or even take your route a little further to discover more of the state). Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops in all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Naples – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Each of our routes for this trip stop at:
- Gainesville UF
- Tallahassee FSU
- Tallahassee Downtown
Where can we take you?
Along this trip, there are a lot of great things to experience.
There is no shortage of things to see and do in Tallahassee and Gainesville. Some popular attractions include:
- Mission San Luis de Apalachee (Tallahassee)
- Marks National Wildlife Refuge (Tallahassee)
- Butterfly Rainforest (Gainesville)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (Gainesville)
Whether you’re a student at the University of Florida headed home for the weekend or a serious Gators fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
When you arrive, do you know where you’re going to stay in Gainesville? You might check out places like:
- Hilton University of Florida Conference
If you’ve already booked your Gainesville to Tallahassee bus tickets, you may consider hotels like:
- Comfort Suite Hotels
- Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
We offer an extremely comfortable bus from Gainesville to the Tallahassee airport, so you can arrive relaxed and ready for the next leg of your journey. With RedCoach you can reach the following airports:
- Miami Airport
- Tallahassee International Airport
RedCoach offers a number of discounted bus tickets on some of our most popular routes. We also offer more savings for students, people in the military, seniors, and others. Be sure to check them out before you hit the road.
If you’re a regular traveler, join our RedRider membership program and start earning more discounts on your next trip with every dollar you spend.
Let us show you how to get from Tallahassee to Gainesville – or from Gainesville to Tallahassee – in comfort and style.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable, quick, and comfortable this trip really is.