Getting transportation from Fort Myers to Gainesville – or from Gainesville to Fort Myers – is easy and affordable with RedCoach. More than that, we work hard to create one of the most comfortable motor coach experiences in the state, with oversized seating, high-end amenities, and stops at convenient locations in each city.
So, whether you’re off to see the next Gator’s home game or visiting some of the beautiful sights around Fort Myers, we can get you there in comfort and safety.
Experience our luxury amenities for yourself by booking your trip today.
While other bus services are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to relax and enjoy the journey.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride, so you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip and provide immediate responses to any issues that come up.
- High Productivity:Want to do more than relax when you’re travelling from Fort Myers to Gainesville? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
You can take advantage of a number of special deals on bus tickets in Florida when you ride with RedCoach. Be sure to check out our deals for groups, students, and more.
Regular riders can check out the RedRider membership program to get even more great deals on future bust tickets. You can earn points on every dollar you spend and redeem them for further discounts.
We run 2 routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida. The bus from Fort Myers to Gainesville covers a good distance, but we’ll make sure that your trip is easy, affordable, and comfortable the whole way.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there (with minimal stops along the way). Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Naples – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
The Gainesville to Fort Myers bus makes a few stops along the way, including:
- Fort Myers FGCU
- Tampa USF
- Gainesville UF
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do along our bus routes. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, getting there is half the fun. There is a lot to see and do near these stops, and you might want to check out:
When you take the Fort Myers to Gainesville shuttle, you’ll be able to check out some popular attractions, such as:
- Butterfly Rainforest (Gainesville)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (Gainesville)
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates (Fort Myers)
- Southwest Florida Military Museum & Library (Fort Myers)
- Lakes Regional Park (Fort Myers)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student at FGCU headed home for the weekend or a huge Gators fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville) – Go Gators!
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
Ready to hit the road? Got your Fort Myers to Gainesville bus tickets? All you need now is a great place to stay. Popular hotels in Gainesville include:
- Hilton University of Florida Conference
If you’re headed to Fort Myers, you might check out:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriot Resort & Spa
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area. We offer an extremely comfortable bus to Florida airports, so you can arrive relaxed and ready for the next leg of your journey. You can reach the following airports with RedCoach:
- Miami Airport
- Tallahassee International Airport
Ride with us from Fort Myers to Gainesville – or Gainesville to Fort Myers – safely and comfortably.
Book your trip now and discover how easy and affordable this trip really is.