At RedCoach, we offer a safe, comfortable, and efficient way to travel from Ocala to Fort Pierce – or from Fort Pierce to Ocala – so you can enjoy the journey and arrive at your final destination relaxed and ready to face the day.
Whether you’re traveling for work or fun, you can take advantage of a travel experience that includes oversized seating and extended legroom, a range of high-end amenities, and more.
Book your bus trip today and discover how easy it is to ride in luxury throughout Florida.
While other bus lines are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to spread out, lay back, and enjoy the journey. No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and safety.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other. We want your journey to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable, so we’ve provided features that offer:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to access our entertainment system, browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
RedRider Memberships and Deals on Bus Tickets in Florida
When you book with RedCoach, you can take advantage of a number of special deals on bus trips in Florida. Check out our special offers for students, groups, and military personnel.
Be sure to check out the RedRider Membership Program if you’re a regular rider to get even better discounts on your bus tickets. This program lets you earn points for every dollar you spend, which can be redeemed on your next purchase.
We run 2 routes that stop at nearly every key city in Florida. Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further than Ocala, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via OrlandoMiami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
The route from Ocala to Fort Pierce will go through several cities and stops along the way, including:
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do along these routes. Where would you like to start?
Between Fort Pierce and Ocala, there are plenty of well-known attractions, including:
- The Canyons Zip Line and Adventure Park (Ocala)
- Appleton Museum of Art (Ocala)
- Navy Seal Museum (Fort Pierce)
- Manatee Observation & Education Center (Fort Pierce)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student at the University of Miami headed home for the weekend or a huge Gators fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Florida (Gainesville)
- University of Central Florida (Orlando)
- Florida State University (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida (Tampa)
Got your bus tickets? All you need now is a great hotel in Ocala where you can enjoy your stay. You might check out places like:
- Courtyard by Marriott Ocala
- Hilton Ocala
If you’re headed to Fort Pierce, you could explore options like:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fort Pierce
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce
RedCoach makes it easy to reach major airports, such as:
- Miami Airport
- Tallahassee International Airport
We’ll take you from Fort Pierce to Ocala – or from Ocala to Fort Pierce – in comfort and safety.
Book your bus tickets now and discover how affordable, safe, and convenient this trip really is.