RedCoach makes it easy, safe, and affordable to ride the bus from Fort Myers to Miami or head the other direction on the Miami to Fort Myers bus and arrive in comfort. We’ve designed an experience unlike any other bus service in the area so you can travel for work or fun and still arrive feeling relaxed and ready to go.
When you’re ready to hit the road, you should have all the comforts and amenities you need to make the trip more enjoyable. You’re going to find more space on our buses than anywhere else, so you can kick back and relax the whole way.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how easy this commute can be.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with the kind of comforts and amenities that make the time on the road just fly by. We offer a more comfortable ride and more amenities than any other bus service in Florida, so you can relax and enjoy some of your favorite shows or stay connected and keep working the whole trip.
No matter where you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and safety. You can even avoid the hassles of Fort Myers to Miami flights, the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays by choosing a more comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other. We want your trip to be productive, efficient, and affordable. So, you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to conveniently browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 different routes that stop at most key cities in the state of Florida, and the Fort Myers to Miami shuttle provides great comfort at an affordable price. These routes go from one city-center to the next, so you can get where you’re going quickly, without an excessive number of stops along the way.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, and there are many things for travelers to see and do. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops in all the right places.
- Miami to TampaMiami – Fort Lauderdale – Naples – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF
Stops on this trip
The Fort Myers to Miami bus stops at a few places along the way, including:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers
Where can we take you?
Whether you’re going from Fort Myers to the Miami airport or you’re taking the shuttle from Miami to Fort Myers to attend FGCU, there are a lot of incredible options along the way.
There is no shortage of things to see and do in Fort Myers and Miami. Some popular attractions include:
- Miami Beach (Miami)
- Bayside Marketplace (Miami)
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates (Fort Myers)
- Southwest Florida Military Museum & Library (Fort Myers)
- Lakes Regional Park (Fort Myers)
RedCoach connects to many of the largest and most popular colleges. So, whether you’re a student at Florida Gulf Coast University headed home for the weekend, a parent off to visit your diligent student, or a serious Gators fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
All you need now is a great place to stay in Miami. Our stop is close to several of the most popular hotels.
- South Beach Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
If your final destination is in Fort Myers, you may consider hotels like:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriot Resort & Spa
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
We offer an extremely comfortable service from major airports in Florida, so you can arrive relaxed and ready for the next leg of your journey.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Miami Airport
You can make your journey even more affordable with our RedRider membership program or one of our available discounts.
We offer military and student discounts, and our membership program rewards those who travel with us regularly.
Signing up is simple, and once you get registered, you’ll start earning points for every dollar you spend. These points can be redeemed for your next trip, so you can get an even better deal on your luxury bus ride.
Let us show you how to get from Miami to Fort Myers – or Fort Myers to Miami – in comfort and style.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable and comfortable this route really is.