At RedCoach, we make the trip from Fort Lauderdale to Ocala – or from Ocala to Fort Lauderdale – as simple, comfortable, and affordable as possible.
We focus on creating a travel experience filled with comfortable seating, high-end amenities, and routes that stop at the most convenient locations. You can kick back and sleep the whole way or take advantage of the online connectivity to complete some important work or stream your favorite shows.
There is a lot to see and do at these locations, so book your bus tickets today and discover a better way to reach your destination.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. While other bus services are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to relax and enjoy the journey.
No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and style. We also make it easy for you to avoid the hassles of the airports, the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays when you choose this comfortable and efficient way to travel.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your Florida trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to access our entertainment system, browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety: Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity: Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We have 3 different routes that stop at a number of convenient locations along the way. The Ocala to Fort Lauderdale bus covers a lot of territory along the Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando route, but we strive to make the entire trip as efficient and comfortable as possible.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a route that stops at all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via OrlandoMiami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – Ocala – Gainesville – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa 1Miami Airport – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa Downtown – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa 2Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip:
The Fort Lauderdale to Ocala bus makes a few convenient stops along the way. Your route includes brief stops at:
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
Along the Way
Where can we take you?
The shuttle from Ocala to Fort Lauderdale goes through or near a wide range of convenient locations and attractions. Wherever your final destination, we want to make sure that getting there is half the fun. In these locations, you might check out:
Our shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Ocala is a great way to visit some of the must-see attractions in Florida. Whether you enjoy the great outdoors or prefer exploring some of the state’s rich history, you can take some time to see:
- The Gypsy Gold Farm (Ocala)
- Sholom Park (Ocala)
- Appleton Museum of Art (Ocala)
- Silver Springs River (Ocala)
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise (Fort Lauderdale)
- Intracoastal Waterway(Fort Lauderdale)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student at Florida State University headed home for the weekend or a huge football fan off to see the next home game, we get you to and from:
- University of Central Florida (Orlando)
- Florida State University (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida (Tampa)
- University of Florida (Gainesville)
- University of Miami (Miami)
- Florida International University (Miami)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (Fort Myers)
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University – FAMU (Tallahassee)
Got your bus tickets ready to go? All you need now is a great place to stay. In Fort Lauderdale, you might check out:
- B Ocean Resort
- Ocean Manor Beach Resort
Ocala also has some great options, like:
- Red Roof Inn
- Ports and Airports
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area. Our bus service can help make this part of your journey comfortable and efficient. You can reach the following ports and airports:
- Port of Miami
- Ocala International Airport
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
At RedCoach, we don’t just drop you off at your destination and leave you to fend for yourself. We offer several options to help you reach your final destination. Whether you’re heading out to see your favorite college or pro team play or to check out some of the great outdoors attractions throughout the state, there are several ways to get where you’re going.
In many cities, we offer a safe and convenient shuttle service to get you to the nearby attractions or hotels, or you can use the convenient public transit system, rent a vehicle, or take advantage of car sharing services like Uber.
There are many different alternatives that can help you end your trip, so take a look at your options and find the most efficient way to finish strong.
Let us show you how to get from Fort Lauderdale to Ocala – or from Ocala to Fort Lauderdale – in comfort and style.
Book your bus tickets today and discover how affordable, safe, and comfortable this trip really is.