Your next trip from Fort Pierce to Fort Lauderdale – or from Fort Lauderdale to Fort Pierce – can be safe, comfortable, and efficient. At RedCoach, we make it easy get bus tickets in Florida for your next journey.
Whether you’re travelling for work or fun, you take advantage of our luxury seating, extra legroom, and high-end amenities to make the journey an enjoyable one.
You don’t have to put up with the stress and frustration of the busy Florida highways. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the trip.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in Florida. No matter where you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and safety.
We’ve created a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to access the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We have 2 different routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida. Our shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Fort Pierce makes a couple stops along the way, covering many beautiful miles in between, and we work to make the ride as efficient and effective as possible.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
Fort Lauderdale to Fort PierceFort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce
The shuttle from Fort Pierce to Fort Lauderdale stops at a number of convenient locations, including:
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do in both Fort Lauderdale and Fort Pierce. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, getting there is half the fun. In these locations, you might check out:
Whether you’re headed to Fort Lauderdale or Fort Pierce, there are a number of must-see attractions and other unique things to do. On one of your trips, you could check out:
- Navy Seal Museum (Fort Pierce)
- Jetty Park (Fort Pierce)
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens (Fort Pierce)
- Fort Pierce Inlet State Park (Fort Pierce)
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise (Fort Lauderdale)
- Intracoastal Waterway (Fort Lauderdale)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
Got your bus tickets? Everything is packed and ready to go? Just need a place to stay? Some of the more popular hotels in Fort Lauderdale include:
- B Ocean Resort
- Ocean Manor Beach Resort
In Fort Pierce, you might check out:
- Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area. You can also reach the following ports and airports:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
You can find a variety of special discounts and deals on bus rides in Florida when you travel with RedCoach. We offer great deals for students and military personnel.
If you regularly ride on our motor coaches, check out the RedRider Membership Program to get even more discounts on your tickets. You can start earning points for every dollar you spend, which can then be redeemed on your next purchase.
Let us show you how to get from Fort Lauderdale to Fort Pierce – or Fort Pierce to Fort Lauderdale – in comfort and safety.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable and comfortable this route really is.