You can travel from Dallas to College Station in one of our luxury motor coaches and take advantage of our range of high-end amenities and comfortable, spacious seating. At RedCoach, we make travelling in Texas safe and easy, so whether you’re headed off to Texas A&M or going back to Dallas for work or fun, we’ll get you there.
We’ve created a travel experience unlike anything else in the state because we want you to arrive at your final destination ready and rarin’ to go. Book your tickets today and discover a better way to travel.
We offer non-stop bus routes from city to city, but everything is bigger in Texas – including the miles between bus stops – so you need a comfortable travel solution to conquer the open road. When you ride with RedCoach, you can sit back and enjoy the entire journey or make use of the time to work online or just enjoy your favorite movies, music, and TV shows.
While other bus lines in Texas are only interested in getting passengers from point A to point B, we’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike anything else. With RedCoach, you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that extra legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, stream a great movie, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety: Our motorcoaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus for every mile on every trip.
- High Productivity: Need to get some work done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
Deals on Bus Tickets in Texas & RedRider Memberships
RedCoach offers a number of discounted bus tickets in Texas and other great savings for students, people in the military, seniors, and others. Be sure to check them out before you hit the road.
Then, if you regularly make the trip between College Station and Dallas, our RedRider Membership Program is a great way to get even cheaper tickets. Frequent riders can start earning points on every purchase to put towards your next trip.
Stops & Routes
RedCoach takes the most efficient routes to get you to your destination. Our bus stops in these cities are in the most convenient locations, and we make it easy, comfortable, and safe to reach your final destination. Take a look at the detailed route information and bus schedule and book your tickets today.
- College Station
- San Antonio (coming soon)
- Fort Worth (coming soon)
- San Marcos (coming soon)
Along the Way
There are countless things to see and do in Dallas and College Station, and plenty of things you don’t want to miss along the way. Are you going to check out some of the famous attractions? Planning on catching a football game at one of the world-class colleges?
When you’re ready and rarin’ to go, we’ll get you there.
In Dallas, some of the most popular attractions include:
- George W. Bush Presidential Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Dallas Arts District
College Station has some attractions for Aggie fans, but plenty for everyone else, too:
- BearX Daycation Resort
- Peach Creek Vineyards
- Kyle Field
The RedCoach bus routes in Texas connect many of the top colleges in the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Houston – Houston
- Rice University – Houston
- University of Texas at Austin – Austin
- Texas A&M University – College Station
- Southern Methodist University – Dallas
- Baylor University – Waco
Everyone needs a great place to stay at the end of a long trip. In Dallas, you might check out:
- Dallas Park West Hotel
- Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park
- Magnolia Dallas Downtown
College Station hotels include:
- Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center
- Cavalry Court
- Hilton College Station & Conference Center
There are many international airports along our routes through Texas, so if your journey over land is just the first part of your trip, we can help you get to:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Easterwood Airport (regional airport for College Station)
At RedCoach, we make travelling on the bus from Dallas to College Station – or College Station to Dallas – comfortable, affordable, and safe as all git-out.
Book your bus tickets now and discover the RedCoach difference.