At RedCoach, we make it easy and safe for you to ride from Austin to Dallas on one of our luxury motorcoaches. We are not your typical bus. You can enjoy the entire ride relaxing in our extra-large seats with extended legroom or get some extra work done along the way with our onboard amenities.
Book your tickets today and discover a new way to travel in Texas.
We offer non-stop bus routes from city to city, but everything is bigger in Texas – including the miles between bus stops – so you need a comfortable travel solution to conquer the open road. When you ride with RedCoach, you can sit back and enjoy the entire journey or use the time to work online or just watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
While other bus lines in Texas are only interested in getting passengers from point A to point B, we’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike anything else. With RedCoach, you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that extra legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, stream a great movie, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety: Our motorcoaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus for every mile on every trip.
- High Productivity: Need to get some work done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
The RedRider Membership Program and Discounted Bus Tickets in Texas
If you regularly travel between Austin and Dallas, our RedRider Membership Program is a great option. You can begin earning points on every trip to redeem on your next bus ride.
At RedCoach, we also offer a variety of specials and bus ticket deals for military personnel, seniors, students, and groups. Check them out today and get an even better price on your next trip.
Stops & Routes
RedCoach takes the most efficient routes to get you to your destination. Our bus stops in these cities are in the most convenient locations, and we make it easy, comfortable, and safe to reach your final destination. Take a look at the detailed route information and bus schedule and book your tickets today.
Texas Bus Stops
- College Station
- San Antonio (coming soon)
- Fort Worth (coming soon
- San Marcos (coming soon)
Along the Way
There are countless things to see and do in Houston and Dallas, and even more along the way. Are you interested in seeing some famous attractions? Would you like to catch a football game at one of the local colleges?
Wherever you’re rarin’ to go, we’ll get you there.
If you’re in Austin, you might check out:
- Austin Aquarium
- LBJ Presidential Library
- Texas State Capitol
In Dallas, be sure to see:
- Dallas Zoo
- Six Flags Over Texas
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
The RedCoach bus routes in Texas connect many of the top colleges in the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Houston – Houston
- Rice University – Houston
- University of Texas at Austin – Austin
- Texas A&M University – College Station
- Southern Methodist University – Dallas
- Baylor University – Waco
When you arrive, you’ll need a great place to stay. Consider some of these Austin hotels:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer
- Austin Southpark Hotel
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Austin North
Some highly rated Dallas hotels include:
- Magnolia Dallas Downtown
- Thompson Dallas
- Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park
There are many international airports along our routes through Texas, so if your journey over land is just the first part of your trip, we can help you get to:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Easterwood Airport (regional airport for College Station)
At RedCoach, we make travelling from Austin to Dallas comfortable, affordable, and safe as all git-out.
Book your bus tickets now and discover the RedCoach difference.