Welcome To The Ultimate Luxury Ride
RedCoach is a luxury motorcoach company, headquartered in Orlando, Florida and providing transportation service to Fort Pierce, Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Miami, Naples, Ocala, Orlando, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach, among others.
The History of RedCoach USA
As a division of Grupo Plaza, South America’s premier transportation company with more than 50 years of industry experience, RedCoach is redefining regional transportation in the U.S. Grupo Plaza was founded 50 years ago by Nicola Cirigliano, an Italian peasant from Potenza; a town located in southern Italy.
Once the Second World War ended, the economic situation in Italy had everyone struggling to make ends meet. Without any prospects at home, Nicola decided to accept the invitation from an aunt in Argentina. At 17 years old he boarded a ship and decided to try his luck across the Atlantic Ocean.
Without any money and working really hard, he established his business which is one of the largest transportation companies in South America today.
In the last 20 years, his two sons have been in charge of the different companies in holding. Among the diverse segments of transportation in Argentina and its neighboring countries, Grupo Plaza moves 180 million passengers annually with over 1700 buses. In recent years, Grupo Plaza has also taken its expertise to other Latin American countries like Peru, operating 170 urban motorcoaches in Lima.
Grupo Plaza has now spread its services outside Latin America, and into the American market with its latest advancements, which include: the acquisition of Travelynx in Florida and the launching of RedCoach, which provides our valued customers a new way of traveling by motorcoach. Grupo Plaza is making a long-term commitment to offer quality transportation and expansion worldwide.
We hope you enjoy the experience!
- A pioneer in the emerging first-class ground transportation industry.
- Operates a fleet of luxury bus service that run regionally between cities in the Southeast.
- Markets serviced include: Fort Pierce, Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Miami, Naples, Ocala, Orlando, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach.
- RedCoach is a division of Grupo Plaza, South America’s premier transportation provider with more than 50 years in the industry.
- Brand-new fleet of Prevost luxury bus service.
- First-class cabins feature just 27 imported leather, fully reclinable seats (140 degrees) with footrests. Business-class liners offer 38-seat cabins.
- Free Wi-Fi on every coach and standard 110V power outlets available to all passengers
- No fee for two checked bags (50 lbs. each) and one carry-on bag.
- Bus emission of CO2 gases linked to global warming is lower than any other mode of travel.
- Bus miles per gallon of fuel are more than twice the fuel efficiency of commuter and intercity rail and more than four times greater than domestic air carriers and transit buses.
- Buses emit only 50 grams of CO2 per passenger mile, compared to commuter, intercity, light rail, air carriers, and transit buses that produce more than three times that amount.