The RedCoach bus service from Orlando to West Palm Beach is one of the most comfortable, safe, and convenient ways to travel across Florida. You can also take advantage of our service from the other direction, and make the trip from West Palm Beach to Orlando in style.
Whether you’re travelling for work or fun, there is a lot to see and do along this route. Between Walt Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando, the airport in West Palm Beach, and several other points of interest along the way, this has become an extremely popular bus route.
Book your trip today and enjoy a comfortable trip through Florida.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus service with modern comforts and amenities that make the entire trip more enjoyable. Discover for yourself how our motorcoaches proved a more comfortable ride with more features than any other bus service in Florida. Just sit back and relax, enjoy some of your favorite shows, or stay connected the whole trip to get your work done along the way.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, safe, and enjoyable. These amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to help you easily browse the web, or play your favorite games throughout the entire trip.
- Utmost Safety: Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip and respond immediately to any issues.
- High Productivity: Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.At RedCoach, you can always find discounted bus tickets on some of our most popular routes. We also offer more savings for students, people in the military, seniors, groups, and others. Be sure to check out our current offers before you hit the road.
If you’re a regular traveler, join our RedRider membership program and start earning more discounts on your next trip with every dollar you spend.
Stops & Routes
We have 2 bus routes through Florida, and the ride from West Palm Beach to Orlando (and vice versa) offers great comfort at an affordable price. These routes go from one city-center to the next, so you can get where you’re going quickly, without an excessive number of stops along the way.
The route that goes through Orlando continues all the way up to Tallahassee, so there are plenty of options for your destination. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops in all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Stops on this trip:
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
Where can we take you?
Whether you’re riding on our Orlando to West Palm Beach bus or using our bus service from West Palm Beach to Orlando, there are a lot of incredible things to see and do at both locations. Wherever you’re headed, RedCoach will make sure that your journey will be comfortable and safe.
Orlando remains one of the top destinations for people from all around the world. Of course, you can skip the hassle of the airport by riding in one of our luxury coaches to see:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Studios
West Palm Beach has no shortage of things to do. Whether you prefer the great outdoors or the unique city life, get on the bus and check out:
- McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- West Palm Beach Waterfront
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student headed home for the weekend, a parent off to visit your future college grad, or just going to see the football team play this Sunday, we can help you get to:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
Now that you have your West Palm Beach to Orlando bus tickets, you’re going to want an equally nice place to stay. Some of the nearby, popular hotels in Orlando include:
- Radisson Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF
- Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive
If you’re headed in the other direction, and taking the bus from Orlando to West Palm Beach, you might consider:
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hyatt Place West Palm Beach
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in and around Orlando. We offer an extremely comfortable shuttle service from West Palm Beach to Orlando, so you can arrive relaxed and ready for the next leg of your journey. We stop at the below airports for your convenience:
- Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Miami Airport There are many different alternatives that can help you end your trip on the right note, so let us show you how to get from West Palm Beach to Orlando or Orlando to West Palm Beach in comfort and safety.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable and comfortable it really is.