RedCoach is not your typical bus. We make traveling from Houston to College Station – or from College Station to Houston – safe, comfortable, and affordable. We’ve worked hard to create a unique travel experience, so whether you’re on the road for work or fun, you can enjoy the entire trip.
Kick back and relax in our spacious seating or stream your favorite movies and shows over our free WiFi. If you’re fixin’ to visit Texas A&M or hoping to catch the next home game for the Astros, our luxury motorcoaches offer a simple and enjoyable way to get there.
Book your bus tickets to College Station or Houston today and discover the RedCoach difference.
We offer non-stop bus routes from city to city, but everything is bigger in Texas – including the miles between bus stops – so you need a comfortable travel solution to conquer the open road. When you ride with RedCoach, you can sit back and enjoy the entire journey or use the time to work online or just watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
While other bus lines in Texas are only interested in getting passengers from point A to point B, we’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike anything else. With RedCoach, you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that extra legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, stream a great movie, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety: Our motorcoaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus for every mile on every trip.
- High Productivity: Need to get some work done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
RedRider Memberships & Discounted Texas Bus Tickets
RedCoach makes it easy and affordable to travel between Houston and College Station with our RedRider Membership Program. If this is a route you regularly take, you can become a member and earn points that you can redeem on your next purchase.
We also offer a number of deals on bus tickets for military personnel, seniors, students, and groups. Be sure to check them out before you hit the road.
Stops & Routes
RedCoach takes the most efficient routes to get you to your destination. Our bus stops in these cities are in the most convenient locations, and we make it easy, comfortable, and safe to reach your final destination. Take a look at the detailed route information and bus schedule and book your tickets today.
Texas Bus Stops
- College Station
- San Antonio (coming soon)
- Fort Worth (coming soon
- San Marcos (coming soon)
Along the Way
There are countless things to see and do in Houston and College Station, and even more along the way. Are you interested in seeing some famous attractions? Would you like to catch a football game at one of the local colleges?
Wherever you’re headed, we’ll get you there.
Some of Houston’s famous attractions include:
- Houston Zoo
- NASA Johnson Space Center
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
In College Station, you can see:
- George HW Bush Presidential Library & Museum
- BearX Daycation Resort
- Peach Creek Vineyards
The RedCoach bus routes in Texas connect many of the top colleges in the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Houston – Houston
- Rice University – Houston
- University of Texas at Austin – Austin
- Texas A&M University – College Station
- Southern Methodist University – Dallas
- Baylor University – Waco
At the end of your journey, you need a great place to stay. You might consider some of these Houston hotels:
- The Moran CITYCENTRE
- The Whitehall Houston
- Hyatt Regency Houston
Some highly rated College Station hotels include:
- Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton College Station
- Cavalry Court
There are many international airports along our routes through Texas, so if your journey over land is just the first part of your trip, we can help you get to:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Easterwood Airport (regional airport for College Station)
At RedCoach, we make travelling from Houston to College Station – or College Station to Houston – comfortable, affordable, and safe as all git-out.
Book your bus tickets now and discover the RedCoach difference.