At RedCoach, we make it easy to book a bus from Gainesville to Fort Lauderdale – or to ride the Fort Lauderdale to Gainesville bus – and enjoy a comfortable trip across a good portion of Florida. Whether you’re headed up to see the Gators win at home or travelling down south for work or fun, we’ll make sure your trip is comfortable and safe.
Book your trip today and discover how our spacious seating and high-end amenities can really make a difference.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. While other bus lines are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to spread out, lay back, and enjoy the journey.
No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and safety. We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to access the web, or use your favorite apps and games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 routes that stop at nearly every key city in Florida, so you can ride the shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Gainesville at an affordable price. These routes go from one city-center to the next, so you can get where you’re going without an excessive number of stops along the way.
Our routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get your bus tickets today.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
- Gainesville UF
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do along these routes. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, your journey will be comfortable and enjoyable.
When you travel from Fort Lauderdale to Gainesville, you’ll be able to check out some popular attractions, such as:
- Butterfly Rainforest (Gainesville)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (Gainesville)
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise (Fort Lauderdale)
- Intracoastal Waterway (Fort Lauderdale)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
All you need now is a great place to stay in Gainesville. You might check out places like:
- Hilton University of Florida Conference
Popular hotels in Fort Lauderdale include:
- B Ocean Resort
- Ocean Manor Beach Resort
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area. You can reach the following ports and airports:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
When you book your next trip with RedCoach, you can find a number of special discounts and deals on bus trips in Florida. We regularly offer special deals for students and military personnel.
Be sure to check out the RedRider Membership Program if you’re a regular rider to get even more discounts on your tickets. You will start earning points for every dollar you spend, which can be redeemed on your next purchase.
Getting from Fort Lauderdale to Gainesville – or Gainesville to Fort Lauderdale – is simple, affordable, and safe.
Book your trip now and discover the RedCoach difference.