RedCoach has a luxury bus route to your destinations in Texas. You can ride in comfort and safety from
one major city to the next. Sit back and enjoy the journey or take advantage of our range of amenities to
stay productive as you travel. Either way, when you’re ready and rarin’ to go, you can get affordable bus
tickets on our luxury motor coach service and make the most of your trip through Texas.
Where can we take you?
Whether you are fixin’ to travel for leisure or work, RedCoach has a route that will get you where you’re
RedCoach is not your ordinary bus. In fact, when you ride with us, you can expect:
- Travel times that are comparable to driving.
- Non-stop bus routes from city to city.
- Rewards programs for regular riders and special offers available all the time.
- Free Wi-Fi and convenient power outlets to stay productive the entire trip.
- Real comfort you can afford, with tickets as low as $15.
- San Antonio to Austin
- San Antonio to Dallas
- San Antonio to Houston
- San Antonio to Waco
- San Antonio to Fort Worth
- San Antonio to San Marcos
- San Antonio to Collage Station
Fort Worth (Coming soon)
San Marcos (Coming soon)
The RedCoach Experience
Travelling from one destination to the next has never been more comfortable. Our amenities include:
- Ultimate Comfort – Everything is bigger in Texas, and that includes the seating on our motorcoaches.
- These seats are up to 21 inches wide and you will get far more legroom than on other busses. You can even recline up to 140 degrees and kick your feet up on the foot rest.
- On-board Entertainment – Plug into the conveniently placed outlet and connect to our free Wi-Fi to watch movies or get some work done without increasing your data consumption or using up your battery.
- Utmost Safety – Our motorcoaches are driven by highly experienced drivers and every mile of the trip is monitored throughout our high-tech system.
- High Productivity – Between the laptop desk, the Wi-Fi, and the power outlets, you can get your work done while you’re on the road.
Choose your destination and experience a new way to travel in Texas.