At RedCoach, we make it easy for you to travel from West Palm Beach to Tallahassee – or from Tallahassee to West Palm Beach – in a comfortable, relaxing, and enjoyable way. You can take advantage of our large seats, expanded legroom, and high-end amenities to get some work done or catch an extended nap while you travel.
Book your bus tickets today and discover just how simple and efficient this trip can be.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. While other bus services are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to relax and enjoy the journey.
We’ve created a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your Florida trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, work, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety: Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip and react immediately if we need to provide support.
- High Productivity: Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We have 2 routes that stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida. Our shuttle from West Palm Beach to Tallahassee covers a lot of miles and stops at a number of convenient locations along the way.
These routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a route that stops at all the right places.
Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
Our bus route from Tallahassee to West Palm Beach goes through a number of stops, including:
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
- Gainesville UF
- Tallahassee FSU
- Tallahassee Downtown
RedCoach offers a number of discounted bus tickets and other great savings for students, people in the military, seniors, and others. Be sure to check them out before you hit the road.
If you’re a regular traveler, join our RedRider membership program and start earning points toward your next trip.
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do in West Palm Beach and Tallahassee, and getting there is half the fun. In these locations, you might check out:
There are a number of must-see attractions and other unique things to do in both Tallahassee and West Palm Beach. Whether you enjoy the beaches or the great outdoors, you might check out:
- Mission San Luis de Apalachee (Tallahassee)
- Marks National Wildlife Refuge (Tallahassee)
- McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary (West Palm Beach)
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts (West Palm Beach)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. So, whether you’re a student at the University of Miami headed home for the weekend or a huge football fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
Some of the more popular hotels in Tallahassee include:
- Comfort Suites Hotel (This is where the Tallahassee Downtown stop is located)
- Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
In West Palm Beach, you might check out:
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hyatt Place West Palm Beach
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the major airports and ports in the area. Our bus service can help make this part of your journey comfortable and efficient. You can reach the following ports and airports:
- Miami Airport
- Tallahassee International Airport
Book your Tallahassee to West Palm Beach bus tickets today and discover how affordable, safe, and comfortable this trip really is.