RedCoach makes it easy to travel from Miami to Tallahassee in affordable luxury and comfort. Whether you’re traveling for work or fun, we’ll get you there safely and on time.
You can expect a travel experience unlike any other bus service in the state. Once you ride in our spacious seating arrangements, take advantage our high-end amenities, and arrive at your final location rested and relaxed, you’ll really understand what makes us different.
Book your tickets today and find out how simple, comfortable, and convenient the journey between Miami and Tallahassee really is.
RedCoach offers a true luxury experience with a more comfortable ride and more amenities than any other motor coach company in the state. While other bus lines are only interested in getting as many people as possible from point A to point B, we want you to be able to spread out, sit back, and enjoy the journey – even a journey that goes from one end of the state to the other.
The RedCoach travel experience is unlike any other. We want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
Our 2 routes stop at nearly every key city in the state of Florida, so you can get transportation from Miami to Tallahassee at an affordable price. This route extends the length of the state. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops in all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa
Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Naples-Fort Myers-Tampa USF-Ocala-Gainesville-Tallahassee.
Stops on this trip
This route makes stops at:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
- Gainesville UF
- Tallahassee FSU
- Tallahassee Downtown
Where can we take you?
Along this trip, there are a lot of great things to see and do. At RedCoach, we make sure that, no matter where your final destination, your journey will be comfortable and enjoyable.
There is no shortage of things to see and do in Tallahassee and Miami (and at all the stops in between). Some popular attractions include:
- Mission San Luis de Apalachee (Tallahassee)
- Marks National Wildlife Refuge (Tallahassee)
- Miami Beach (Miami)
- Bayside Marketplace (Miami)
- Walt Disney World (Orlando)
Whether you’re a student at Florida State University headed home for the weekend or a serious ‘Noles fan off to see the next home game, we can help you get to and from:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU (Fort Myers)
You can find some great place to stay in Miami, such as:
- South Beach Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
If you’ve already booked your Miami to Tallahassee bus tickets, you may consider hotels like:
- Comfort Suite Hotels
- Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach major airports and ports in the area. We offer an extremely comfortable bus to the Miami or Fort Lauderdale airports, so you can arrive relaxed and ready for the next leg of your journey.
RedCoach makes it easy to find more discounts and specials on your next bus trip. Frequent riders can take advantage of our RedRider Membership Program to earn points toward cheaper bus tickets.
Be sure to check out some of our other deals on our most popular destinations and score some savings through our military and student discounts.
Let us show you how to get from Tallahassee to Miami – or from Miami to Tallahassee – on a Florida bus route that is safe and comfortable.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable, quick, and comfortable this trip really is.