Book your next bus trip from Gainesville to Fort Pierce – or from Fort Pierce to Gainesville – and discover how efficient, safe, and comfortable this journey can be.
Whether you’re headed up to watch the Gators play or traveling south on business or to visit your family, RedCoach offers a travel experience unlike anything else in the state of Florida.
You can kick back and relax in our oversized seats, enjoy the spacious legroom, or take advantage of our high-end amenities and connectivity to work online, watch your favorite movies, or just stay connected with friends, family, and co-workers.
Book your trip today and ride in luxury to your destination.
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus ride with more comfortable seating and more amenities than any other motorcoach company in the state. No matter where in Florida you’re heading, we can get you there in comfort and safety.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features and amenities provide:
Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to work, browse the web, or play your favorite games.
Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
High Productivity:Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We have 2 different routes that stop at nearly every key city in Florida, so you can ride the shuttle from Fort Pierce to Gainesville – or Gainesville to Fort Pierce – at an affordable rate.
These routes extend the length of the entire state, so if you want to go a little further on your trip, we can get you there. Take a look at the detailed route information and schedule to get on a trip that stops at all the right places.
- Miami to Tallahassee via OrlandoMiami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Fort Pierce
- University of Central Florida
- Gainesville UF
Where can we take you?
There is a lot to see and do along these routes, and we’ll make sure you can ride comfortably to see it all.
When you travel from Fort Pierce to Gainesville, you’ll be able to check out some popular attractions, such as:
- Butterfly Rainforest at the Florida Museum of Natural History (Gainesville)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (Gainesville)
- Devil’s Millhopper Geological State Park (Gainesville)
- Navy Seal Museum (Fort Pierce)
- Manatee Observation & Education Center (Fort Pierce)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Florida (Gainesville)
- University of Central Florida (Orlando)
- Florida State University (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida (Tampa)
When you arrive at your destination, you’ll need a great place to stay in Gainesville. You might check out places like:
- Hilton University of Florida Conference
- Holiday Inn University Center Gainesville
- Drury Inn & Suites Gainesville
If you’re headed to Fort Pierce, you could explore options like:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fort Pierce
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce
When your journey over the land is just the first leg of the trip, RedCoach makes it easy to reach the following major airports:
- Miami Airport
- Tallahassee International Airport
Book your next trip with RedCoach and take advantage of a number of special discounts and deals on bus trips in Florida. Check out our special deals for students and military personnel.
Be sure to check out the RedRider Membership Program if you’re a regular rider to get even better discounts on your tickets. You can earn points for every dollar you spend, which can be redeemed on your next purchase.
Are you ready to travel from Fort Pierce to Gainesville – or from Gainesville to Fort Pierce – in comfort and safety?
Book your bus tickets now and discover how affordable and convenient this trip really is.