Alertas de viagem
We are proud to inform you that our cleaning and disinfection protocols are aligned with those published by the World Travel & Tourism Council. These guidelines will be updated as new information becomes available about COVID-19 and we will readapt our protocols as needed.
Dear RedCoach Customers,
We are committed to helping all of our customers through this very challenging time. Due to the situation, we are currently experiencing a much higher call volume.
We ask if you aren’t travelling within the next 72 hours, please wait to contact us until it’s closer to your trip. This will allow our customer service team to help customers with travel immediate needs.
We recognize this could be frustrating and we are working around the clock to support all our customers.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
How are we handling safety?
We have received a lot of questions regarding what we are doing about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The disease has spread to many places around the world and everywhere in the media. As a leader in the transportation industry, we want you to know we are doing part to help keep our employees and customers healthy.
Nothing is more important than health and safety of our employees and passengers. We are committed to maintain the highest standards when it comes to cleaning and sanitizing all buses daily, as well as taking measures regarding staff and customers. For this reason, we are taking the following measures:
- All customers are required to wear a face cover at all times on board, as well as at the Orlando Terminal. This will be mandatory starting on May 11th, 2020. No one will be allowed on board without a face cover. For this reason, if you don’t have a face mask of your own, please ask the driver or personnel at the terminal, they will provide you with a disposable one.
- We are providing hand sanitizer to all customers and employees on board of all our buses, it will be located at the front door, as well as in the restroom. Hand sanitizer will also be available at the Orlando Terminal.
- All our buses are spacious, and our seats are bigger than the average, providing plenty of personal space between passengers.
- We will request customers to load their own luggage, however the driver will help anyone who is unable to do it. In this case, the luggage will be handled with gloves.
- We encourage our customers to wait in line while waiting for the bus, stading at least 6 feet apart from the next person. At the Orlando terminal, you will find indicators to know where and how to form to help maintain the social distance. Also, seats inside the Orlando Terminal will be separated to keep the distance between customers.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all our buses regularly during the day, within services, and on a daily basis. We are also constantly wiping the most regularly touched surfaces.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting the Orlando Terminal, and constantly refreshing the frequently touched surfaces with disinfecting wipes. All cleaning on board and at the terminal in being done with a CDC reccommended disinfectant.
We are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization and are in regular contact with local health officials. We will continue to keep our employees educated on best practices and give them the support they need to keep everyone safe.
At this point, all available routes are continuing to run on schedule. We have not had any reported cases of the virus on any of our buses.
Please note due to the increased frequency of cleaning our buses, some customers may experience a slight delay. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
At the moment we are still running with our services as usual, however some routes may be experiencing changes in the schedule. All changes will be informed vía email at the address used at the moment of the purchase, stay alert to your inbox.
Book your ticket worry-free
Also, to help during these difficult times, we have decided that all passengers purchasing their tickets on or before December 31st, 2020, to travel anytime up until March 31st, 2021, can have one schedule change with no penalty fee, if for some reason their travel plans change.
Terms and Conditions: This change must be requested 24 hours prior to the departure time; within the 24hs, normal conditions apply. Only one penalty-free change per person is allowed. Price difference (date, time or category) may apply.
For recommendations on how to minimize your risk and the spread of the disease, it’s best to consult the resources of the World Health Organization, CDC and your local medical advisory organization. In general, the recommendations are:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or a sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol based.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and try to do It Into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Frequently clean and disinfect all surfaces.
- Not touching your eyes, nose or mouth, with unwashed hands, and prevent coming into physical contact with someone who is sick or suspects of being infected.
- Seeking immediate medical examination if you start feeling sick.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch. We’re here for you. Give us a call at 877-733-0724, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org