Finish strong, plan out the details of how to get to your final destination with our help. Here are some alternatives:
Heading to your hotel? We got you!
At our Orlando Station and Miami Airport bus stop we offer a safe and convenient shuttle ride to nearby hotels. Book your shuttle when booking your tickets with at least 3 hours in advance, but keep in mind that we need at least 24hours to add any hotel that does not appear listed on our shuttle booking service. Some destinations already listed are:
- Orlando: Walt Disney, Kissimmee, Universal, International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando Airport, Sea World
- Miami: Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, South Beach, Downtown Miami, and Miami cruise terminals
The complete list can be accessed when booking your tickets.
Important: Remember shuttle services are not provided by RedCoach (Don’t look for a red bus!). Services are provided by third party companies as follows:
– Orlando: Triple S Transportation
– Miami: SuperShuttle
Door to Door
Imagine not paying exorbitant parking fees, flagging down a taxi, or waiting in a long line for an airport shuttle; from start to finish, your trip with RedCoachUSA & UBER will change the way you think about travel. Book an UBER ride to and from any of RedCoachUSA’s 13 stops in Florida and step aboard one of our luxurious First or Business Class buses.
Customers not currently registered with UBER can enjoy up to $20 off their first ride when they register with UBER using the promo code REDCOACH.
Terms & Conditions: Some restrictions and black-out dates apply. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount. Offer is subject to change at any time and expires on Dec. 31, 2017. Black-out dates TBD. RedCoach is not responsible for any possible UBER delays and/or inconveniences during their service
When you get to a new city, or your final destination, sometimes it’s just easier to drive yourself in your own car. In those cases, you’ll need a place to park. We don’t offer parking, but here is what we know about the parking situation at different stops.
- Miami Intl’ Airport – Near stop, short term and long term parking is available. $17 daily rate in parking garage, but other locations are available outside terminals. Check them out here.
- Ft. Lauderdale Airport – Hibiscus Garage is the closest location to pick-up/drop-off location. However, many options are available for parking, see more.
- Tampa USF – Overnight parking available for USF community (student, faculty and staff).
- Gainesville UF – Overnight parking available for UF community (student, faculty and staff).
- Tallahassee Downtown – Parking is available at no cost at the Comfort Suites Hotel. It is limited and subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. If you want to park, you must check in at the hotel’s front desk and follow their directions; failure to do so may result in towing.
The following are the only designated areas to park in Florida’s Turnpike without receiving a citation from the Florida Highway Patrol. This information is from floridasturnpike.com and we are not liable for any damage or towing that may happen to your vehicle. Please note that the lots offer free parking, however, motorists cannot leave their vehicles overnight.
- Indiantown Road – MP 116 (Palm Beach County) Florida’s Mainline
- Palm Beach Gardens Boulevard – MP 109 (Palm Beach County) Florida’s Mainline
- Lake Worth Road – MP 93 (Palm Beach County) Florida’s Mainline
Some of our stops are conveniently located within walking distance of public transportation routes. Here are some of the services by stop:
|Ft. Lauderdale||Tri-Rail||BCT (Route 1)||Other|
From anywhere you are, you can rent a car for just a few hours if that’s all you need. In order to offer you a seamless transition from our motor coach to wherever your journey takes you, car sharing services like ZipCar are at the tap of a button.