Travel Miami to Disney – Disney to Miami
Travel Miami to Disney – Disney to Miami
When you just can’t resist the idea of spending a day at the “Magic Kingdom,” we recommend giving into those impulses every once in a while. At RedCoach, we offer express, safe, affordable, and comfortable transportation from Miami to Disney or from Disney to Miami, so it’s easier than ever to make the trip.
You don’t want to start your day at the “happiest place on earth” feeling stressed or grouchy because of a long, congested, and frustrating car ride. You don’t want to waste any time finding parking places and fighting the early morning rush hour.
You just want to get in and experience the fun and wonder that Walt Disney World is known for.
At RedCoach, we take the hassle out of the Disney-Miami journey by providing a simple and relaxing alternative.
Book your trip today and really enjoy a day at the park with your whole family and enjoy 15% off if traveling with children under 12 years old!
RedCoach offers a true luxury bus service with the kind of comforts and amenities that make the time on the road just fly by. We offer a more comfortable ride and more amenities than any other bus service in Florida, so you can sit back and relax, enjoy some of your favorite shows, or stay connected as you head to one of the most popular vacation spots in the country.
This luxury bus ride lets you avoid the hassles of the airport, the TSA, and the inevitable flight delays that others experience every day as they make their way to Disney World or Miami.
We’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike any other because we want to make your trip more than just a bus ride. We want it to be productive, efficient, and enjoyable. These features provide:
- Ultimate Comfort:Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment:Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, watch some popular movies, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety:Our motor coaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus on every trip.
- High Productivity:Need to get a lot done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
We run 2 different bus routes, and the Miami to Disney bus trip is comfortable and safe, and you can get to the parck quickly, without an excessive number of stops along the way.
With RedCoach, you just get your tickets and kick back and enjoy the trip.
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Pompano Beach – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – University of Central Florida – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
The Disney to Miami bus – and the route coming the opposite direction – stops at a few places along the way, including:
Where can we take you?
We understand that if you’re taking a bus from Miami to Disney that you probably already have a great plan in mind for a wonderful vacation. However, there are a lot of incredible things to see and do along the route, if you decide to extend your trip a little further.
Orlando is home to some of the most popular attractions in the country. Miami also has its share of unique things to see and do.
- Walt Disney World (Orlando)
- Magic Kingdom (Disney)
- Epcot (Disney)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Disney)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Disney)
- Universal Studios (Orlando)
- Crayola Experience (Orlando)
- Miami Beach (Miami)
RedCoach connects many of the largest and most popular colleges in Florida to other cities throughout the state. We can help you get to:
- University of Central Florida – UCF (Orlando)
- Florida State University – FSU (Tallahassee)
- University of South Florida – USF (Tampa)
- University of Florida – UF (Gainesville)
Where you stay can have a huge impact on your overall trip. Orlando has many well-known hotels around Disney World and throughout the city. Our stop is close to several great places, including:
- Radisson Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF
- Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive
Of course, Miami has plenty of great places to stay, too:
- South Beach Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
RedCoach makes it easy to reach the airports in the area, including:
- Miami Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
When you book your next trip to Disney World, you can find a number of special discounts and deals on bus tickets at RedCoach for students, groups, and military personnel.
If you visit the park regularly, be sure to check out the RedRider Membership Program to get even more discounts. This allows you to start earning points for every dollar you spend, which can be redeemed on your next ticket purchases.
Let us show you how to get from Miami to Disney World – or Disney World to Miami – in comfort and safety.
Book your trip now and discover how affordable and simple this trip really is.