Jacksonville to Tallahassee & Tallahassee to Jacksonville Bus
Jacksonville to Tallahassee
When you travel from one side of Florida to the other, you should be able to travel in comfort. It doesn’t matter whether you’re traveling for work, for school, or just for fun–you should be able to get where you want to go without sacrificing price or efficiency for comfort.
That’s where we come in.
We offer affordable luxury bus rides all across the state of Florida. Instead of wasting hours at unnecessary stops, you can relax in our comfortable seats and get there in no time. Of course, you’ll still have all the time and comfort you need to finish work, watch your favorite movie, or take a power nap–it’s all up to you.
Remember those school bus trips you used to hate as a kid? Or those cramped, uncomfortable bus rides you take to commute to work?
At RedCoach, we think our riders deserve something better. So we’re delivering something better: as in, more comfort and more great amenities than any other motorcoach company in the whole state of Florida.
Your time on the road will be over before you know it–but you may not want it to be! And when you disembark, you’ll already be thinking about booking your next bus trip with us.
Our luxury features and amenities include:
- Ultimate comfort: Ever wondered what all that legroom was for if you couldn’t actually stretch out enough to use it? Us too. That’s why we give our passengers large, spread out seats that allow them to recline a full 140 degrees. The better to kick back, relax, and experience the joy of having enough legroom.
- On-board entertainment: Are you the kind of person who’s bored to tears with the license plate game? The kind of person who can’t afford to hit pause on your work obligations for a long bus ride? We know our riders have things to do, which is why we offer free Wi-Fi and power outlets so that you can connect to entertainment, play your favorite games, or get the job done outside the office.
- Utmost safety: Luxury should never come before safety, which is why all of our buses are outfitted with cutting-edge GPS and 8-camera security systems. That way, we always know where our buses are and we can keep our commitment to keeping you safe on the road.
- High productivity: No interruptions, no problem. We know you’ve got things to do and people to see, so our buses only stop at key locations. That way, you’ll have less interruptions and more valuable work time (or nap time).
After all, travel isn’t just about the destination. It’s about the experience. At RedCoach, we provide nothing but the best travel experiences to all of our customers.
Want to see our beautiful state, one stop at a time? Our buses take routes through every major city in Florida, so you can spend time on your trip seeing the best that Florida has to offer, all from the comfort of your seat.
But if your stomach turns at the thought of stopping and starting every twenty minutes, don’t worry. Our team knows that your time is valuable and you don’t want to waste it making stops that you don’t actually need. That’s why our buses go quickly from one city center to the next, without wasting time on excessive stops in between.
That way, you can get where you need to go in no time at all.
Even with our buses only stopping in a few key city centers, you’ll still see plenty of interesting locations along the way to your final destination.
Our current routes include:
- Miami to Tallahassee via Orlando
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – West Palm Beach – Fort Pierce – Orlando – Ocala – Gainesville – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa 1
- Miami Airport – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa Downtown – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
- Miami to Tallahassee via Tampa 2
- Miami Airport – Fort Lauderdale – Fort Myers FGCU – Tampa USF – Ocala – Gainesville UF – Tallahassee FSU – Tallahassee Downtown
No matter where you’re going, RedCoach makes sure that you get there in style and comfort. That way, you’re prepared to truly enjoy your destination.
Jacksonville is bigger than Tallahassee and has a broader variety of attractions, but don’t let that steer you away–there’s plenty to do in Tallahassee for the discerning visitor.
Are you a politics buff who grew up yearning to peek behind the curtain of political affairs? If so, take a trip to the Florida Historic State Capitol Museum if you find yourself in Tallahassee. The museum educates visitors and locals alike about Florida political history while preserving one of Tallahassee’s most striking historic buildings.
Plus, it’s less than two miles from Florida State University and Florida A&M University, so if you’re in town to tour the campuses, it’s easy to stop by for a tour.
If history isn’t quite your speed, make sure to visit the Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park, a botanical garden and historic site consisting of 1,176 acres of beautiful plants. The park is best-known for its azaleas and camellias, but make sure to stop by the Native Plant Arboretum for English dogwood, Florida flame azaleas, and many more native Floridian plants.
If you find yourself in Jacksonville on a weekend, downtown Jacksonville hosts the Riverside Arts Market every Saturday. Hundreds of artists, vendors, and craftspeople display almost anything you can think of, from fresh produce to handmade pottery. And if you get hungry, grab a bite from one of the many street food sellers and settle in to watch a performance.
If you have the opportunity to venture out of Jacksonville, visit the Little Talbot Island State Park, boasting miles of shoreline, forests, and salt marshes unfettered by tourist crowds. It’s a pristine little oasis of relaxation and serenity, the perfect mini-escape from the city hubbub.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re still in college and visiting home, visiting friends on a school break, or just taking a short reprieve from school to visit your favorite weekend destination. RedCoach offers you bus trips that take you where you need to go.
Major colleges near our bus routes include:
- Tallahassee Community College (Tallahassee)
- Franklin University (Tallahassee)
- Florida State University (Tallahassee)
- Jacksonville University (Jacksonville)
- Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville)
- University of North Florida (Jacksonville)
But best of all, you can enjoy your bus trip and make it there in no time while still paying a price that’s affordable for any college student.
Hotels and Airports
When you’re taking a long trip, you need somewhere to rest your head, Unfortunately, researching your hotel options can often be even more exhausting than the trip itself.
We’re here to help. Instead of stressing about finding the right hotel at the right price, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best hotels in the area for you to check out.
If you’re staying in Tallahassee, here are some of Tallahassee’s best hotels:
- Governors Inn
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Tallahassee
- Magnuson Hotel Wildwood Inn
- Courtyard Tallahassee North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee Capitol-University
- Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
If you’re staying in Jacksonville, here are a few of Jacksonville’s best hotels:
- Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville
- Hyatt Place Jacksonville St. Johns Town Center
- Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
Major Sporting Events
Why stay at home when you could join the crowd in cheering your team to victory?
Whether you’re just visiting and looking for a good time or you’re a returning fan ready to support your favorite team, Tallahassee and Jacksonville offer tons of fantastic sports options for you to choose from.
Tallahassee’s major sports teams include:
- Tallahassee Tiger Sharks
- Tallahassee Thunder
- Tallahassee Scorpions
If you’re visiting the area for sports and want to check out local event options, this website can help.
Jacksonville has a wide array of professional sports teams, including:
- Jacksonville Jaguars (football)
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp (baseball)
- Jacksonville Sharks (football)
- Jacksonville Giants (basketball)
- Jacksonville Armada (soccer)
- Jacksonville Icemen (hockey)
- Jacksonville Axemen (rugby)
- Jacksonville Dixie Blues (women’s football)
Fortunately for sports fans, Jacksonville also has plenty of annual sports events to choose from. Annual Jacksonville sporting events include:
- TaxSlayer Bowl
- THE PLAYERS Golf Championship
- PGA Tour Championship
- Florida vs. Georgia Football Game
Why not plan your trip to see a great game or support your new favorite team?
Other Routes Connecting Jacksonville
Other Routes Connecting Tallahassee
|Jacksonville to Atlanta||Tallahassee to Disney|
|Jacksonville to Tallahassee||Tallahassee to Fort Lauderdale|
|Jacksonville to Tampa||Tallahassee to Fort Myers|
|Tallahassee to Gainesville|
|Tallahassee to Miami|
|Tallahassee to Ocala|
|Tallahassee to Tampa|
|Tallahassee to West Palm Beach|
|Tallahassee to Orlando|
|Tallahassee to Jacksonville|