Dallas to Houston
Ride the Bus from Dallas to Houston – Houston to Dallas
The RedCoach bus from Dallas to Houston is a true luxury experience. We make travelling in Texas comfortable, relaxing, and affordable. Book your tickets today and discover how our spacious seating arrangements, high-end amenities, and dedication to safety really make us different.
Whether you’re travelling to Dallas to catch a Cowboys game or heading to Houston for college, work, or entertainment, we’ll make your trip as safe and comfortable as possible.
We offer non-stop bus routes from city to city, but everything is bigger in Texas – including the miles between bus stops – so you need a comfortable travel solution to conquer the open road. When you ride on our motorcoach, you can sit back and enjoy the entire journey or make use of the time to keep working or to view your favorite movies and TV shows.
While other bus lines in Texas are only interested in getting passengers from point A to point B, we’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike anything else. With RedCoach, you can expect:
· On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, stream a great movie, or play your favorite games.
· Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that extra legroom.
· Utmost Safety: Our motorcoaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus for every mile on every trip.
· High Productivity: Need to get some work done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
Deals on Bus Tickets in Texas & RedRider Memberships
At RedCoach, we make it easy to find some great discounts and specials for the bus from Dallas to Houston. You can check out our current deals on these popular destinations and score some saving through our military, senior, student, and group discounts.
If you regularly make the trip between Houston and Dallas, our RedRider Membership Program may be just what you need. Frequent riders can start earning points on every purchase to put towards a future trip.
Stops & Routes
RedCoach takes the most efficient routes to get you to your destination. Our bus stops in these cities are in the most convenient locations, and we make it easy, comfortable, and safe to reach your final destination. Take a look at the detailed route information and bus schedule and book your tickets today.
· San Antonio (coming soon)
· Fort Worth (coming soon)
· San Marcos (coming soon)
Along the Way
There are countless things to see and do in Dallas and Houston, and plenty of things you don’t want to miss along the way. Are you going to check out some of the famous attractions? Planning on catching a football game at one of the world-class colleges?
When you’re ready and rarin’ to go, we’ll get you there.
In Dallas, some of the most popular attractions include:
· AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys
· John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
· Six Flags Over Texas
Houston has some world-famous attractions, too:
· Houston Zoo
· NASA Johnson Space Center
· Minute Maid Park – home of Astros
The RedCoach bus routes in Texas connect many of the top colleges in the state. We can help you get to and from:
· University of Houston – Houston
· Rice University – Houston
· University of Texas at Austin – Austin
· Texas A&M University – College Station
· Southern Methodist University – Dallas
· Baylor University – Waco
Everyone needs a great place to stay at the end of a long trip. In Dallas, you might check out:
· Dallas Park West Hotel
· Magnolia Dallas Downtown
· Thompson Dallas
If you’re headed the other direction, some highly rated hotels in Houston include:
· The Moran CITYCENTRE
· The Whitehall Houston
· Hyatt Regency Houston
There are many international airports along our routes through Texas, so if your journey over land is just the first part of your trip, we can help you get to:
· Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
· George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston)
· Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
· Easterwood Airport (regional airport for College Station)
At RedCoach, we make travelling on the bus from Dallas to Houston – or Houston to Dallas – comfortable, affordable, and safe as all git-out.
Book your bus tickets now and discover the RedCoach difference.