College Station to Dallas
Travel College Station to Dallas
You can ride from College Station to Dallas on RedCoach’s luxury bus and discover a new way to travel in Texas. We specialize in providing a safe, comfortable, and affordable travel alternative, and our experienced drivers and dedicated support staff are committed to making the entire experience an enjoyable and reliable one.
Whether you’re travelling for work or fun, to see the Cowboys or the Aggies, we’ll get you where you’re fixin’ to go. Book your tickets today and see why RedCoach is not a typical bus.
We offer non-stop bus routes from city to city, but everything is bigger in Texas – including the miles between bus stops – so you need a comfortable travel solution to conquer the open road. When you ride with RedCoach, you can sit back and enjoy the entire journey or use the time to work online or just watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
While other bus lines in Texas are only interested in getting passengers from point A to point B, we’ve worked hard to create a travel experience unlike anything else. With RedCoach, you can expect:
- Ultimate Comfort: Kick back and relax on your journey. Our large seats are spread out, so you can recline up to 140 degrees and take full advantage of all that extra legroom.
- On-Board Entertainment: Connect your devices to the free WiFi and power outlets to browse the web, stream a great movie, or play your favorite games.
- Utmost Safety: Our motorcoaches are fitted with a cutting-edge GPS system and 8 camera feeds, so we can keep track of every bus for every mile on every trip.
- High Productivity: Need to get some work done? Our routes stop only at the most popular destinations, so you can continue working (or napping) with minimal interruptions.
RedRider Memberships & Discounted Texas Bus Tickets
RedCoach makes it easy and affordable to travel between College Station and Dallas with our RedRider Membership Program. If this is a route you regularly take, you can become a member and earn points that you can redeem on your next purchase.
We also offer a number of deals on bus tickets for military personnel, seniors, students, and groups. Be sure to check them out before you hit the road.
Stops & Routes
RedCoach takes the most efficient routes to get you to your destination. Our bus stops in these cities are in the most convenient locations, and we make it easy, comfortable, and safe to reach your final destination. Take a look at the detailed route information and bus schedule and book your tickets today.
Texas Bus Stops
- College Station
- San Antonio (coming soon)
- Fort Worth (coming soon
- San Marcos (coming soon)
Along the Way
There are countless things to see and do in College Station and Dallas, and even more along the way. Are you interested in seeing some famous attractions? Would you like to catch a football game at one of the local colleges?
Wherever you’re rarin’ to go, we’ll get you there.
If you’re in College Station, you might check out:
- Kyle Field
- Perrine Winery
- George HW Bush Presidential Library & Museum
In Dallas, be sure to see:
- AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Dallas Arts District
The RedCoach bus routes in Texas connect many of the top colleges in the state. We can help you get to and from:
- University of Houston – Houston
- Rice University – Houston
- University of Texas at Austin – Austin
- Texas A&M University – College Station
- Southern Methodist University – Dallas
- Baylor University – Waco
When you arrive, you’ll need a great place to stay. Consider some of these College Station hotels:
- Hilton College Station & Conference Center
- Cavalry Court
- Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center
Some highly rated Dallas hotels include:
- Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park
- Dallas Park West Hotel
- Magnolia Dallas Downtown
There are many international airports along our routes through Texas, so if your journey over land is just the first part of your trip, we can help you get to:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Easterwood Airport (regional airport for College Station)
At RedCoach, we make travelling from Houston to College Station – or College Station to Houston – comfortable, affordable, and safe as all git-out.
Book your bus tickets now and discover the RedCoach difference.